>> > Sport Aviation

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

>> > Sport Aviation

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Doug Hunt
The January cover was Jim Moss's MG-2. Ther referenced Piet was on page126, Larry Harrison's "Poplar Piet" made from a poplar tree cut from thefamily farm.Al Swanson>Thanks for the replies. I called eaa and they are sending me mine too. I >did find a way to see the cover of the current issue on the net that is >kind of cool..>>Check out EAA's homepage and follow EAA's publications to Sport Aviation. > They have the current table of context too.>>Just wish I could read the articles!>>Stevee>>On Friday, January 16, 1998 2:26 PM, Woodbridge, Gary >[SMTP:gwoodbridge(at)datatimes.com] wrote:>> Steve and others:>>>> I did not receive mine either. I would have remembered that bipe. I>> called them up and they are sending another.>> The lady said they where getting a large number of complaints about no>> delivery.>>>> Gary Woodbridge>> Senior Systems Engineer - UMI / OKC>> Maule M7-235B - N723M>> gwoodbridge(at)datatimes.com>>>> >---------->> >From: Steve Eldredge[SMTP:steve(at)byu.edu]>> >Sent: Friday, January 16, 1998 3:04 PM>> >To: Pietenpol Discussion>> >Subject: Sport Aviation>> >>> >A while ago someone referenced a piet in January's issue of SA. I went>> >looking for it and now I'm not sure if I recieved it or not.>> >>> >What was the picture of on the front cover?>> >>> >Help!>> >>> >Stevee>> >>> >>>________________________________________________________________________________