Pietenpol-List: Corvair Core Available

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Corvair Core Available

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Mike McGowan"
Subject: Pietenpol-List: Corvair Core AvailableHi all,A good friend of mine who is an A&P has an A-65 that he will rebuild for me/ withme for a reasonable price so I have decided to sell my Corvair core. The Corvairengine is a 1965 model and is totally disassembled a mostly cleaned. Thecylinders have been bored and it comes with new .20 Sealed Power pistons andrings. The bell housing has been cut out and all parts are there including 2distributors. I live near St Louis, MO if anyone local is interested. If I amable to go to Brodhead this summer, I can bring it with. Let me know if anyoneis interested.Thanks,Andy HootsFinishing Long Fuselage PietenpolO'Fallon, ILSent from my iPhone________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List: Corvair Core Available

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Andy Hoots
Hi Andy I live in Columbia MO so I am close. Could you please send some pictures and how much do you want for it? Mike McGowan 573-228-5400 shadetree(at)socket.net-----Original Message-----
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List: Corvair Core Available

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> -----Original Message----- Andy Hoots
Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: Corvair Core AvailableMike,Attached are pics of the engine. I would like $500 for everything, which I think is a pretty good deal. Let me know if you are interested. My number is 618-402-6926.AndySent from my iPhone> On Feb 17, 2017, at 21:01, Mike McGowan wrote:> >> > Hi Andy I live in Columbia MO so I am close. Could you please send some pictures and how much do you want for it? Mike McGowan 573-228-5400 shadetree@socket.net>